Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yan Qiu, 燕秋

Yan Qiu & Bing Qian Partnering

Brief Information :

Name : Yan Qiu, 燕秋
Age : 26yo
Origin : PRC , Chong Qing 重庆
Weight : 51kg
Height : 166cm.
Boobs : 36C (so big till my 1 palm is not able to squeeze fully, very bouncy too)
Looks: 6.5 /10 (looks like my ex-colleague after spending more time with her when I look at her from certain angle)


Service offered : Give a full servicing package including light massage for the body, BJ and HJ / FJ at $80/1/1.5hrs or $130 for 2 shots.

She has ok and friendly enough to chat with me.

Kissing / frenching : depending on chemistry
Suck and Lick : She can accept it subjecting to the chemistry
Damage Cost : $80 per 1 shot or $130 for 2 shots (exclude room and CD)

Yan Qiu Contact @
8311 1779


NOTE : I want emphasied that Yan Qiu can moans very loudly, especially when she is High and REACHING CLIMAX. Thies certainly had boost up my manhood ego.

Well, you can imagined that my room will be like the concert performance, there is loud MOANINGS a moment and then it was all quiet, then it was ALL LOUD MOANING (or SHOUTING) again..... as I do switching over of partners. hahahahaha
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment